Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The End of Semi Swiss

Well it has been over a month since I left Switzerland and I figured it was time to put Semi Swiss to rest. 


I decided to switch to a new website for my next blog (thank you to everyone for the positive reinforcement about my blogging skills--because of you all I decided to keep going in Turkey!) because BlogSpot became too confusing for my limited computer capabilities. I hope you will all follow to my new blog on Tumblr (thanks to Luke for suggesting it!) and that it isn't too inconvenient a move.


The new blog is called, "Travels of an Overpacker" but the address is   

http://jillcarr.tumblr.com/
 

I think one of my first posts will be about my weekend in D.C.--which is a shameless ploy to get you Neil (thanks again for reading) to head over to my new blog!

Click HERE to go there! (I'll just attach lots of links so it is easy to find!)

Thanks to everyone who read this, and to the people who felt obligated to read this. You are, by the way, now obligated to read my new blog.

Lots of Semi Swiss love,
jill





1 comment:

  1. Jill - will definitely head to the new blog; thanks for the shout-out!

    I owe you a Turkey e-mail, which I will get to work on right now...

    ReplyDelete