Sunday, July 18, 2010

Silver Lining

Sorry for my last rant, it just wasn't what I had expected to come home to.

There is, however, a silver lining to this week that is keeping my spirits up:

THIS IS MY LAST WEEK AS AN INDENTURED SERVANT (I mean au pair)!!!!

Originally I was supposed to go back to the French Frat House for the last week of July with Boy and Girl but thanks to the encouragement of my mom, TMoTB and my friends I actually took the initiative and told them that it would be better for me (and my new job! woo!) to stay in Z├╝rich and do some training. The Parents were going back and forth about it but last week The Father texted me saying that it looks like they won't need my in France after all. (He said, "It looks like" which makes me a touch nervous but I'm just going to go with it.)

So for my last week with The Kids I am going to try to be Super-Great-Amazing-Positive-Fun-Sunny-Au Pair-Jill. This being said, of course, before they are back from Corsica, but I know I can do it.

As always, I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment