Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Running Commentary

For those of you who don't know

I really, really love it when people comment on my blog. (Yes you Ell.) And so please don't ever shy away from doing it, even if it is to tell me to stop whining and buck up! I'll take them all.

Also for those of you who don't know how/can't figure out how to comment (ahem Molly) at the bottom of every post there is a little orange word called "Comments" usually with a 0 before it. If you click on that you can comment (and then you have to type in a word so as to ensure I'm not getting spam comments--but at this point I might start taking them).

So thanks for those of you who read and comment.

Your turn Cubby!

3 comments:

  1. And if their is no 0 in front of the comment, then more than likely Kristina, jkcushing or JC had something really clever to write.-JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Agreed. My favorite commentators! Jess I always love yours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 17, 2010

    well since you like it:
    the child (boy, 12) i am "nannying" for this summer was telling me that everything i was suggesting to do (day 4 of straight rain) was definitely not what he was interested in. so i suggested that maybe our relationship was maybe not so much the democracy he was thinking it was, rather (at this point) more of a dictatorship .... (harsh i know, but seriously) and he retorts, "ya, you're right, im the dictator and you're my advisor." ..... (uh....)..... ok.

    still reading, and still loving it.
    - genevievre

    ReplyDelete