Monday, May 17, 2010

Three in One

I woke up in Denmark, flew to Italy and am going to bed (finally!) in Switzerland. I'd call that the Kristina Special--three countries in one day!

I made it back (thanks to an incredible, incredible friend Shelley who DROVE to ITALY to pick me up because no train would let me return!). Copenhagen was great, the weather was not, my fever thankfully broke Thursday night so by the time I left for my 4:57 am train to Geneva Friday morning I was feeling a whole lot better.

I promise to explain all the details of my Danish experience but for now, bed.

When I was explaining the issues I might have returning home today my mother said, "It's always an adventure with you Jill."

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Kristina Special!" Especially when you didn't even mean to get it in the first place. Spain, anyone??

    ReplyDelete