Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Near Death Experience, Part 2

So as some of you may know I had a near death experience a while back (remember the HUGE SPIDER?)

Well tonight, it happened again. I got home from an evening out and was checking my e-mail before bed (it's an addiction, okay?) when, from the glow of my computer screen I see a creepy shadow making it's way across the wall towards my bed. I quickly switch on my desk lamp and am horrified to see the sister/mother/child/scorned lover of the spider that hid in my laundry basket (Not RIP). I had to get my involuntary shudders under control whilst I grabbed my handy J.Crew slipper. I didn't have time to take a picture of this disgusting beast but know that it was huge, creepy and obviously trying to seek revenge for the spider I killed ages ago.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time sleeping knowing that more of these creatures are lurking in my bedroom. Now where's that vacuum??

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't sleep with your mouth open. JC

    ReplyDelete