Friday, April 16, 2010

JC

There are a lot of J.C.'s in my family (I guess we aren't too creative with the names) but there is one JC I'd like to say a huge thank you to:

My uncle Joe.

Not only does he read my blog but he also leaves comments that make me laugh and never cease to bring a smile to my face. So Uncle Joe, thank you so much for reading this, it really means a lot to me. I miss you, and of course, you and Aunt La are more than welcome to come to Australia.

P.S. I just read a book where the main character was from Collingswood, New Jersey--small world right?

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome, I look forward to reading anything you want to write about-JC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the name of the Book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's called "The Silver Linings Play Book" by Matthew Quick. He wrote "Little Miss Sunshine" as well. It was pretty good, a lot of talk about the Eagles though...

    ReplyDelete