Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You!

I don't say this enough: THANK YOU.

Seriously, thank you all (all five of you!) for reading my blog. It really makes my day when people tell me they read it. For instance when my uncles first started e-mailing me that they read it or commenting on it, it was such a pleasant surprise. And the other day I got a message from a girl I used to play off-season lacrosse with in Minnesota, she said she reads my blog (Hey Genevievre!) which really made my day. And one of my favorite people, CubScout, whenever he tells me he reads my blog it always makes me feel special. So thanks.

Thank you to everyone who reads this, even when it is nothing more than the contents of my purse.

Now back to lessons in rejection--i.e. applying for jobs.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment: