Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

I may or may not be jumping the gun here... but it's time for SPRING CLOTHES!

Will try to write more later, just sifting through my massive amount of sandals at present. Who knew I had so many pairs of shoes?

(Well, to be honest, most people did. I brought 13 pairs of shoes for four months in Vienna [excluding the winter shoes my parents brought when they visited] so we all knew I had a few too many...)

But the best thing about the winter-summer clothing switch is finding clothes that you had forgotten about (thank you yellow J.Crew shorts)--it's like shopping but you know it already fits and is free!


1 comment:

  1. I bought new summer shorts in early feb. durning a blizzard. Wore them last sat. the first day of spring.

    Sounds like you pack more like me than your father.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete