Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Reason

Another reason why I love TMoTB:

Yesterday:
TMoTB: She looks kind of Asian, doesn't she?
Me: (Frantically wracking my brain for what to say because I do, think she looks kind of Asian, decide to go with honesty.) Yeah, she kind of does.
[Look at me, calling TB a she. Which she is by the way, most of my friends thought TB was a boy.]
TMoTB: I don't know where it came from, but let's hope she's good at math, too!


And today TFoTB (The Father of That Baby) proved himself to be pretty dang funny too:
TFoTB: (Waving at TB saying goodbye.) I'm trying to get her to learn to wave bye. I mean she's almost ten months and can't wave. She's definitely not going to be in the accelerated class, is she?

I love parents that know their kids aren't the best thing since sliced bread.

And here comes Boy from school. And he's crying already!

No comments:

Post a Comment