Friday, February 5, 2010

My Biggest Enemy

Girl asked me the other day who my best friend was (hard to explain when you have about 7) and after she asked who "my biggest enemy" was. At the time I couldn't answer her, but now I know.

The television.

We've had our issues before, but now it has crossed the line. Sure before I couldn't work it (still can't) but it didn't mess with me outside of that. Now it is a whole other story. When one turns on the t.v. here they must also turn on some sort of surround sound box thingy (still unsure) and when that box goes on my internet goes out. It happened after my computer got fixed (love you Macs) but this little trick it has been playing isn't fun. It's annoying when you are in the middle of a Skype call with your mother and all of a sudden your internet cuts out because TM or TF want to watch t.v. Of course when my mom suggested I tell them my issues I refused citing that I don't want to make issues. (I swear sometimes my pushover-ness even makes me sick.)

So if my blog posts are more sporadic or untimely, don't blame me. Blame my biggest enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment