Thursday, January 21, 2010

All Cracked Up

I have this teensy, weensy little problem of letting things build and build and build until finally it all falls apart (in other words, I explode).

Today, after 200 days, I finally said something. Well I said a lot of things, but after being taken advantage of a few times too many I stood up for myself.

And the kicker is? I feel bad. I feel bad for standing up for myself. For saying what's on my mind. What the hell is my problem?

In the end I think things will change so I'm glad I did it, despite the residual guilt factor.

Happy Weekend!

23 Days until Korea!

1 comment:

  1. proud of you- it's hard to stand up for yourself- but you're the only one who always can. (except for your wonderful parents/brother!) but yea...its a tough thing to do but good for you jillardddd

    ReplyDelete