Saturday, November 28, 2009

YESSSSS!!!!

Holy. Crap.

The kids have another winter break in February and their grandmother has offered to take them skiing. Anna apologized because the resort where they're staying doesn't have single rooms and they would feel bad if I stayed in the suite with the family, plus the kids love being with their grandma so they might not have a lot for me to do (aside from ski) et cetera et cetera... She feels bad when they't take me on a trip but really, it doesn't bother me. Why? Because it means VACATION!

And my vacation from February 13-21? Visiting my brother in South Korea!

Not kidding.

I'm going to Korea!

And the flight was only $650!!

And I'm going to see my brother! In Korea!

Sorry for the overuse of exclamation marks, I couldn't help it. I'm too excited!


1 comment:

  1. Your bro is very excited his lil' sis will be joining him for a week. Definitely will be fun.

    And you will not only add another country, but another continent to your belt. Hit Africa and we are all tied up.

    ReplyDelete