Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. A holiday where you get to dress up and people give you candy. What's not to love?!

I loved Halloween at Denison. We always had the Halloween Bar Party (if you don't know what a "bar party" is I don't want to explain it, for fear of showcasing just how lame Denison was...) and with that came the Caitlin costume. Caitlin, one of my nearest and dearest (because she loves to be called "dearest") is an incredibly talented seamstress and for the pa
st four years has sewn approximately 1,000 tube dresses for Halloween. Sophomore year we were a Monopoly Board (probably the best costume ever), junior year we were "decades"--60s, 70s, 80s--in Florence for lack of a better idea (and Caitlin not living with us in Vienna, and last year we were crayons. This year I'm a bit stuck so I'll probably just raid the costume bin downstairs and go as a pirate/princess/alien/Bob the Builder/Spiderman. Now if only Caitlin were here to sew me a tube dress...

Happy Halloween!










I think this might be my best costume ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment